County students honored at Reid StatePublished 4:00pm Thursday, December 5, 2013
Several Escambia County students recently achieved recognition at Reid State Technical College, for their academic accomplishments during the 2013 summer semester.
The president’s list requires a 4.0 grade-point average, for a minimum of 12 semester credit-hours of college level work. The dean’s list recognizes students with a 3.5 GPA or above, but below a 4.0 GPA, for 12 semester credit-hours of college level work.
Escambia County students honored with awards were:
• Fnatroy Poindexter — Dean’s list, cosmetology.
• Johnathan Smith — Dean’s list, welding technology.
• Donna Mallory — President’s list, industrial electronics.
• Kasey Dykes — Most outstanding student, health program sciences.
• Brandy Williams — President’s list, most outstanding student,
• Danny Union — first runner-up BBQ, practical nursing.