Sheriff’s Office arrests from March 29, 2014, through April 4, 2014Published 5:09pm Tuesday, April 8, 2014
The following charges were filed with The Escambia County Sheriff’s Department for the week of March 29, 2014, through April 4, 2014.
• Tarmy F. Johnson, 33, female, of Bryant Circle, Brewton, was charged with two counts of failure to appear.
• Robin D. Brown, 39, female, of Victory Street, Brewton, was charged with failure to appear.
• Curts A. Palmer, 40, male, of Bay Minette, was charged with failure to appear.
• Walter J. Porterfield, 33, male, of Sowell Road, Brewton, was held on a writ of arrest.
• Timothy R. Borland, 28, male, of Mobile, was charged with public intoxication.
• Jedd J. Grimes, 29, male, of Century, Fla., was held for writ of arrest.
• Larry W. Hall, 62, male, of Tallahassee, Fla., was charged with third-degree assault.
• Ethan H. Allen, 40, male, of Dewberry Lane, Atmore, was charged with third-degree burglary and bond revocation.
• Felecia L. Barton, 43, female, of West Jackson Street, Brewton, was charged with violation of unsupervised probation.
• Dennis Crosby, 37, male, of Old Atmore Road, Flomaton, was charged with violation of probation.
• Christopher D. Smith, 41, male, of Old Castleberry Road, Brewton, was charged with negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Heather D. Grantham, 21, female, of Dixon Nursery Road, Brewton, was charged with three counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.