Sheriff’s Office arrests for May 31, 2014, through June 6, 2014Published 6:04pm Tuesday, June 10, 2014
The following are arrest reports for the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office and the East Brewton Police Department for the week of May 31 through June 6, 2014:
Deputies responded to 178 complaints; served 62 civil papers; made 29 transports; responded to 10 domestic calls; and provided three domestic escorts and six funeral escorts.
• Tracy M. Johnson, 41, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Mandy H. Edwards, 26, of Atmore, for assault III and criminal mischief III.
• Erica D. Ewing, 26, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• James H. Diamond, 32, of Brewton, for bond violation.
• Pauline Johnson, 62, of Brewton, on a pickup order.
• Woodie A. Carroll, 47, of Castleberry, for domestic violence III assault.
• Marsha Crawley, 40, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Toni D. Earle, 54, of Stockton, for bond revocation.
• Tristen C. Neal, 25, of Atmore, for promoting prison contraband II, disorderly conduct, harassment, possession of a controlled substance and drug trafficking.
• James Brown, 52, of Atmore, for domestic violence III menacing.
• Erica Ewing, 26, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• William Banks, 51, of Atmore, for identity theft.