Sheriff’s Office arrests for June 14, 2014, through June 20, 2014Published 9:57am Wednesday, June 25, 2014
The following are police and arrest reports for the week of June 14-20, 2014.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 131 complaints; served 71 civil papers; made 36 transports, one domestic escort and six funeral escorts; and responded to nine domestic calls.
• Ian Martin, 26, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Antony Marotz Jr., 24, of Atmore, for public intoxication.
• Travis Salter, 25, of Atmore, for obstructing governmental operations and resisting arrest.
• Keisha A. Hadley, 32, of Atmore, for domestic violence III/menacing.
• Auburn L. Meadows, 30, of Atmore, for forgery II and bond revocation.
• Timothy D. Wright, 34, of Century, Fla., for a writ of arrest.
• Reginald B. Walton, 27, of Brewton, for assault III.
• Timothy W. Gibson, 46, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Timothy E. Dice, 49, of Milton, Fla., for failure to appear.
• Katrina Jones, 36, of Atmore, for disorderly conduct.
• Benjamin M. Jackson, 36, of Brewton, for violation of probation.
• David E. Johnson, 30, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Karlis Q. Mims, 36, of Bonifay, Fla., for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Gary L. Walton, 48, of Evergreen, for violation of probation.
• Ishmuth Brooks, 33, of Mobile, on a pickup order.
• Pamela A. Lassiter, 46, of Brewton, for assault III.