Sheriff’s Office arrests for June 28, 2014, through July 4, 2014Published 4:41pm Tuesday, July 8, 2014
The following are arrest reports for the week of June 28, 2014, through July 4, 2014.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 131 complaints, including 10 domestic calls; served 59 civil papers; and made 21 transports, two domestic transports and eight funeral escorts.
• Melanie Sims, 35, of Brewton, for failure to appear and resisting arrest;
• Waylon B. Thompson, 40, of Brewton, for four counts of receiving stolen property I;
• Huey C. King, 66, of Andalusia, for domestic violence III/harassment;
• Montrelle W. Fisher, 25, of Atmore, for domestic violence III/harassment;
• Melissa Godwin, 35, of Atmore, for failure to appear;
• Sheila E. Nicholson, 63, of Brewton, for harassment.