Sheriff’s reports for Wed., March 16, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of March 5-11, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 111 complaints and eight domestic calls; served 97 civil papers; made 35 transports; and performed six funeral escorts.
• Hillary Johanson, 33, of Flomaton, for domestic violence III.
• John K. Blackmon, 43, of Flomaton, for domestic violence III.
• Vernice Moffat, 36, of Flomaton, for aggravated stalking and harassing communications.
• Donald R. Barnhill, 54, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Travis Jackson, 26, of Montgomery, for failure to appear.
• Amanda Day, 35, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Wendy Martoz, 47, of Atmore, for driving under the influence.
• Robles Gonzales, 31, of Pensacola, Fla., for driving under the influence, having no driver’s license and running a red light.