Sheriff’s reports for Wed., April 27, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of April 16-22, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 228 complaints and 12 domestic calls; served 111 civil papers; made 24 transports; and performed five funeral escorts.
• Patricia C. Powers, 56, of Perdido, for distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
• Donald R. Drissett, 50, of Brewton, for harassing communications.
• William B. Aaron, 30, of Spanish Fort, for tampering with physical evidence and possession of marijuana I.
• Cara N. Croley, 27, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Scotty D. Watson, 24, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Cindy A Cray, 35, of Evergreen, for probation violation.
• Lamarlen C. Hixon, 35, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• William E. Barry, 58, of Crestview, Fla., for failure to appear.
• Joseph W. Hoomes, 44, of South Forty Lane, for domestic violence III (assault).
• Larry Herndon, 27, of Stockton, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Justion I. Brown, 20, of Calera, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Anthony Stonewall, 49, of Cantonment, Fla., for assault II.
• Scottie McNeal, 18, of Atmore, for three counts of fraudulent use of a credit/debit card and theft of property II.