Sheriff’s Reports for Wed., June 8, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of May 28 through June 3, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 181 complaints and 11 domestic calls; served 99 civil papers; made 33 transports; and performed five funeral escorts.
• Alanda Richardson, 27, of Atmore, for failure to appear (FTA).
• William S. Byrd, 75, of Brewton, for menacing.
• James A. Spencer, 31, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• James M. Watson, 41, of Jay, Fla., for FTA.
• Jonathan D. Lane, 28, of Brewton, for theft of property III.
• Holly J. Mills, 25, of Atmore for domestic violence III and criminal mischief.
• Jessie K. Dunn, 28, of Monroeville, for FTA.
• Malcom L. McGhee, 39, of Atmore, for domestic violence III.
• Kevin L. Watson, 42, of Atmore, for menacing and criminal trespass III.
• Johnathan Holliman, 28, of Brewton, for FTA.