Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Aug. 10, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of July 30 to Aug. 5, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 144 complaints and six domestic calls; served 109 civil papers; made 26 transports; and performed four funeral escorts.
• Paula S. Weatherly, 58, of Wilmer, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Heather M. Shanks of McDavid, Fla., for theft of property IV.
• Jenna L. Moody, 29, of Brewton, for revocation of bond.
• Mark McDonald, 47, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• David Robinson, 45, of Castleberry, for failure to appear.
• Whitney L. McDonald, 27, of Atmore, for criminal mischief II.