Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Aug. 17, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Aug. 6-12, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 161 complaints and eight domestic calls; served 112 civil papers; made 33 transports; and performed five funeral escorts.
• Winston B. Barron, 21, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Thomas L. Cofield, 47, of Century, Fla., for domestic violence strangulation.
• Wofford L. Horton, 34, of Brewton, for domestic violence I (aggravted stalking), domestic violence III (assault), penalties for violations of orders and aggravated stalking.
• Devonte D. Green, 20, of Brewton, for distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
• Mark B. Thompson, 35, of Junction, Ariz., for rape I, sodomy I, sexual abuse I and enticing a child.
• Roman D. Pierce, 43, of Andalusia, for rape I, enticing a child and sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.
• Steven L. Billiot, 21, of Flomaton, for attempted murder.
• Darrell O. Brown, 28, of Atmore, for intimidating a witness and attempted murder.
• Michael A. Woods, 19, of Brewton, for assault II.
• Tynesia N. Smith, 26, of Brewton, for escape I.
• Donna L. Godwin, 36, of Mary Ester, Fla., for theft of property I and probation violation.
• Ashley J. Bryant, 45, of Chunchula, Ala., for assault II.
• Gwendolyn E. Smith, 25, of Fayette, for hindering prosecution I and probation violation.
• Tammy Ashcraft, 42, of McDavid, Fla., for theft of fraudulent leasing.
• Terrell Smith, 21, of Brewton, for promoting prison contraband.
• Eric Williams, 18, of Atmore, for burglary III and breaking and entering into a vehicle.
• Carlos T. Hall, 36, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Lenson L. Bethea, 52, of Atmore, for theft of property I.