Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Sept. 28, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Sept. 17-23, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 151 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 174 civil papers; made 33 transports; and performed four funeral escorts.
• Richard T. White, 47, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Ronnie Collins Jr., 34, of Brewton, for failure to pay child support.
• Christopher B. Moye, 25, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
• Ronald D. Pettway, 30, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
• William D. Coleman, 50, of Brewton, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kenneth W. Kimbler, 19, of Frisco City, for harassing communications.