Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Nov. 9, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Oct. 29 to Nov. 4, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 79 complaints and nine domestic calls; served 83 civil papers; made 34 transports; and performed two funeral escorts.
• Roy D. Mosley, 33, of Perdido, for failure to appear.
• Terrance D. Frye, 33, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Wayne Sauners, 51, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Christopher Blackwell, 38, of Andalusia, for theft by deception II.
• Kenneth Mayberry, 56, of Pensacola, for theft of property II.
• John C. Townsend, 48, of Atmore, for theft by fraudulent leasing.