Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Dec. 14, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Dec. 3-9, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 167 complaints and six domestic calls; served 110 civil papers; made 47 transports; and performed three funeral escorts.
• Rachel A. Leino, 32, of Brewton, for harassment and criminal mischief III.
• Christopher Roddenberry, 27, of Cantonment, Fla., for probation violation.
• Ashley S. Chandler, 26, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Jerry McRaney, 43, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Shannon Bell, 31, of Brewton, for murder II.
• Judy Griggers, 55, of Century, Fla., for two counts of failure to appear.
• Kaylie D. Bishop, 27, of Fairhope, for bond revocation.
• Daniel C. Baker, 31, of Brewton, for failure to appear.