Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Nov. 1, 2017
During the week of Oct. 21-27, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 149 complaints and served 80 civil papers. The weekly activity summary report wasn’t complete as of press time because of technical issues.
• Michael Montgomery, 51, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Tracie E. Evans, 48, of Mobile, for probation violation.
• Frank J. Collins, 36, of East Brewton, for probation violation.
• Ronald Johnson, 44, of Vredenburg, for probation violation.
• Prince L. Wiggin, 48, of Atmore, for domestic violence III menacing, domestic violence III criminal mischief and violation of probation.
• James M. Lewis, 42, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Curtis Capers, 33, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• James A. Spencer, 32, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Lisa R. Thompson, 39, of East Brewton, for failure to appear and negotiating a worthless instrument.