Sheriff’s reports for Wed., May 23, 2018
During the week of April May 12-18, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 262 complaints and served 65 civil papers, responded to nine domestic calls and performed two funeral escorts.
• Kevin D. Campbell, 30, of Brewton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Jessica K. Watson, 30, of Brewton, for possession of marijuana I.
• Richard L. Brown, 33, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Tommy L. Kennedy, 28, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Juanita L. Florence, 44, of Corydon, Indiana, for public intoxication.
• Anthony D. Johnson, 44, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Lawanis S. Posey, 34, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• James L. Hasting, 50, of Walnut Hill, Fla., for two counts of FTA.
• Shawn W. Rounsavall, 46, of Atmore, for disorderly conduct.
• Johnny L. Biggs, 41, of Century, Fla., for possession of marijuana II.
• Lakisha D. McKee, 36, of Century, for possession of marijuana II.
• Donald R. Barnhill, 56, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Rickey D. Reed, 22, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Lisa C. Odom, 58, of Castleberry, for computer tampering.
• Winston D. Howell, 37, of N/A, for probation violation.
• Richard L. Brown, 33, of East Brewton, for escape I.
• Whitney L. Warden, 28, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Sinclair R. Puryear, 24, of Brewton, for possession of a controlled substance, promoting prison contraband II, driving under the influence and improper lane change.
• Michael V. Carnley, 30, of Bratt, Fla., for FTA.
• Tiffani Andrews, 34, of Murphreesboro, Tenn., for domestic violence III, possession of marijuana II and carrying a pistol without a permit.
• James B. Lykes, 29, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Donald Jackson, 52, of Brewton, for revealing evidence.
• Bruce Finch, 25, of Bay Minette, for driving under the influence.