Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Aug. 1, 2018
During the week of July 21-27, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 233 complaints and served 51 civil papers, responded to five domestic calls and performed five funeral escorts.
• Brittany M. Springdorf, 29, of Opp, for failure to appear (FTA).
• RAmon Medrano, 43, of Houston, Texas, for FTA, harassment and criminal trespassing III.
• Shawn D. Mealer, 29, of Brewton, for violation of parole.
• TJ M Jarrell, 27, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Terry D. Beasley, 36, of Brewton, for unlawful possession of a chemical compound.
• Michael D. Hall, 43, of Brewton, for FTA and domestic violence III.
• Tacorius C. Stallworth, 20, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Michael D. Pleasant, 39, of N/A, for probation violation.
• Richard T. White, 48, of Pensacola, Fla., for FTA.
• Tabarin Wesley, 39, of Atmore, for unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• Brandon Blackburn, 26, of Atmore, for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Christopher T. Hosford, 33, of East Brewton, for escape I and revocation of community corrections.
• Charles G. Kent, 28, of Brewton, for violation of bond.
• Meagan B. Dantzler, 26, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• David A. Owens, 51, of Antioch, Tenn., for probation violation.
• George L. Tollison, 29, of Molino, Fla., for FTA.
• Crystal M. Harrison, 36, of Flomaton, for FTA.
• Mark O. Hall, 43, of Atmore, for FTA.