Sheriff’s report for Wed., Oct. 23, 2019
During the week of Oct.12-18, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to zero domestic calls, performed 26 transports and four funeral escorts.
• Joel D. Salter, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Christopher X. Samuel, for four counts of FTA.
• Wayne D. Hartley, for FTA.
• Nicholas V. Graves, 40, of Sunflower, Ala., for FTA.
• Jordayn L. Rice, 24, of Atmore, for assault I.
• Montrelle D. Hands, for FTA.
• Michael Russell, of Brewton, for domestic violence III.
• Pamela Whitten, of Talladega, for FTA.
• Terry L. Hasting, 48, of Brewton, for two counts of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
• Janay N. Matthews, of Brewton, for disorderly conduct.
• Jacob L. Ahern, 29, of Atmore, for three counts of FTA, possesion of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia and probation violation.
• Denver Graves, 42, of Brewto, for FTA.
• Ronnie Knight, 49, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Joey Wiggins, 42, of Atmore, for FTA.