Sheriff’s report for Wed., Nov. 6, 2019
During the week of Oct. 26 to Nov. 1, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to three domestic calls, performed 27 transports and four funeral escorts.
• Richard J. Jeffery, 30, of Atmore, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Aubrey L. Hawkins, 67, of Atmore, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Brandon J. McNeal, 23, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Mark A. Shipp, 46, of Atmore, for possession with intent to sell.
• Marcus W. Mitchem, 34, of Atmore, for domestic violence III harassment.
• Jessica Mathis, 31, of Flomaton, for two counts of FTA.
• Amanda Bauldree, 32, of East Brewton, for FTA.
• Jeffrey B. Johnson, 32, of Cantonment, Fla., for FTA.
• Joseph A. Patti, 32, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Silas W. Yocum, 41, of Okeechobee, Fla., for sexual abuse I, sodomy I and sex abuse of a child.
• Christopher M. MacCartee, 42, of Daphne, for violation of probation.
• Marcus Giddens, 44, of Auburn, for FTA.
• Edward Gill, 48, of Georgiana, for FTA.
• Dakota Covington, 23, of Brewton, for FTA.
• John W. Lambeth, 37, of Flomaton, for domestic violence III harassment.
• Tristan T. Spears, 24, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Keydakas K. Phillips, 27, of Bay Minette, for possession of a controlled substance.