Voter ID event to be held April 17
Published 9:50 am Monday, April 5, 2021
A voter identification and registration event will be held on Sat., April 17, from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. at Atmore City Hall.
Voter registration forms will be available to register to vote and update voter information, according to Secretary of State John Merrill.
To qualify for a free photo voter ID, voters:
• must be a registered voter in Alabama at their current address;
• must not already possess a valid photo identification acceptable for voting;
• must provide identification such as:
• non valid photo ID (expired license, student or employee ID, etc.);
• birth certificate
• marriage record
• medicare or medicaid document
• military record
• official school record or transcript
• social security administration document
• state or federal census record
• hospital or nursing home record
• certificate of citizenship
For more informatio, contact 1-800-274-8683 or visit www.alabamavotes.gov.