Sheriff’s report for June 8-15, 2021
The following were arrested and booked into the Escambia County Detention Center from June 9-15, 2021:
• Ortho Bullard, 54, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Jeremy A. Crapps, 43, of Flomaton, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Amber L.A. Evans, 28, of Brewton, for criminal mischief II and resisting arrest.
• Allen D. Garvin, 61, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kimberly A. Mason, 55, of Atmore, for elderly abuse and neglect I, financial exploitation of the elderly and harassment.
• Joshua D.L. Moore, 34, of Brewton, for domestic violence III assault and burglary III.
• Todd J. Morris, 53, of Atmore, for financial exploitation of the elderly and probation violation.
• Jonathon D. Rabon, 39, of Castleberry, for bond revocation.
• John W. Reeves, 31, of Waco, Ga., for failure to appear.
• Kristina E. Saxon, 33, of Pace, Fla., for drug trafficking and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jon B. Still, 52, of Atomre, for probation violation.
The Atmore Rotary Club recently made a donation to the Atmore Police Department’s Shop with a Cop event. The shop... read more