BOE approves personnel recommendations
Published 2:08 pm Friday, January 7, 2022
The Escambia County Schools Board of Education approved personnel recommendations during its special-called meeting on Jan. 6.
The board approved:
• Schwayn Bradley, choir teacher at Escambia County Middle School, effective Dec. 17, 2021;
• Beverly Vanhoosen, seven-hour lunchroom worker at Pollard McCall Junior High School, effective Dec. 17;
• Emily Dean, speech language pathologist at Rachel Patterson Elementary School, effective Dec. 17;
• Terri Smith, LPN/special education instructional aide at W.S. Neal Elementary School, effective Dec. 3;
• Jessica Marion, special education aide at WSNES, effective Dec. 17;
• Allison Nalty, as parttime academic interventionist at ECMS, effective Jan. 7, 2022;
• Amber Dunaway, as ARI Reading Specialist at PMJHS, effective Jan. 7;
• Marilyn Bradley, as parttime academic interventionist at PMJHS, effective Jan. 7; and,
• Whitney Cross, as teacher aide at W.S. Neal Middle School, effective Jan. 10.
In other business, the board:
• approved to submit Larry White, Thomas Hines and Chuck Dettling to the state commissioner of revenue for selection to the Escambia County Board of Equalization, pursuant to Act No. 2021-173.