Sheriff’s report for Oct. 26 to Nov. 1, 2022
Published 9:34 am Wednesday, November 2, 2022
The following were arrested and booked into the Escambia County Detention Center from Oct. 26 to Nov. 1, 2022:
• Lynda M. Adkins, 46, of Century, Fla., for conditional release violation.
• Jessica N. Akins, 37, of N/A, for possession of a controlled substance (PCS) and possession of drug paraphernalia (PDP).
• Willie C. Banks, 20, of Atmore, for disorderly conduct.
• Vivian Brantley, 54, of Grady, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• James H. Diamond, 40, of Brewton, for domestic violence III harassment, probation violation and violation of domestic violence protection order.
• Crystal M. Harrison, 40, of Brewton, for conditional release violation.
• Giovanni D. Hernandez, 42, of East Brewton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Jerry L. Hilburn, 46, of Chickasaw, for FTA.
• Brandon S.E. Joiner, 38, of Atmore, for criminal trespassing III, PDP and public intoxication.
• Gary J. Joslin, 45, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Kristy L. Kiser, 31, of East Brewton, for driving while revoked or suspended.
• Stoney T. Mason, 38, of Century, for probation violation.
• Paul G. McReynolds, 58, of Pensacola, Fla., for robbery I, assault I and unlawful imprisonment I.
• Leandra N. Morgan, 32, of Atmore, for conditional release violation.
• Nathan L. Morris, 42, of East Brewton, for alias writ of arrest.
• Enrico M. Ramieri, 34, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Renethia D. Shelley, 61, of Carrollton, Ga., for FTA.
• Andrew Shoots, 34, of Foley, for PCS, driving under the influence of alcohol and PDP.
• Robert M. Starks, 30, of Atmore, for indecent exposure.
• Leon H. Thomas, 42, of Brewton, for possession of marjiuana II (POM), PDP, PCS and possession of prescription drugs without a prescription.
• Ashton C. Tuberville, 29, of Monroeville, for conditional release violation.
• Tanner A. Twine, 24, of Brewton, for domestic violence III menacing.
• David T. Vickery, 23, of Atmore, for unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle and theft of property II.
• Dawn N. Williams, 42, of Perdido, for a bench warrant.
• Derrick A. Williams, 28, of Atmore, for three counts of PCS and PDP.
• Bobby R. Wilson, 51, of East Brewton, for a conditional release violation.
• Sakari D. York, 25, of Atmore, for PCS.