Sheriff’s report for Feb. 8-14, 2023
Published 2:48 pm Tuesday, February 14, 2023
The following were arrested and booked into the Escambia County Detention Center from Feb. 8-14, 2023:
• Jimmy Johnson, for possession of drugs.
• Eurecka Finklea, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Ivey McDaniel, for homosexual act with a girl over 12 and incest with a minor.
• Elgee Price, for assault I and promoting prison contraband.
• John Curry, for probation violation.
• Jamie Jackson, for possession of drugs.
• Kathleen Phillips, for bench warrant.
• George Cooper, for burglary I, shooting into an occupied building, reckless endangerment and felon in possession of a firearm.
• Enrique Baez, for theft of property III.
• Author Bradley, for possession of drugs.
• Richard Wooten, for damage to private property.
• Thomas Copeland, for driving while license revoked or suspended.
• Seth Sims, for possession of methamphetamine.
• Mark Boutwell, for possesion of drugs and psossession of marijuana II.
• Bryson Bowen, for possession of methamphetamine.
• Jared Dean, for possession of drugs.
• Amanda Pitts, for possession of drugs.