Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Feb. 24, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Feb. 13-19, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 88 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 90 civil papers; made 39 transports; and performed eight funeral escorts.
• Eugene Quick, 54, of Brewton, for domestic violence III.
• Arnold Boben, 48, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Karen K. Millikan, 55, of Atmore, for public intoxication.
• Rakiya Green, 23, of Castleberry, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Marion D. Biggs, 36, of Jay, Fla., for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Leah Campbell, 39, of Castleberry, for failure to appear.
• Antwan Clemons, 29, of Mobile, for failure to appear.
• John Lambeth, 34, of Monroeville, for domestic violence III (harassment).
• Angela N. Simmons, 26, of Atmore, for theft of property III.