Sheriff’s reports for Wed., March 2, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Feb. 20-26, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 161 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 106 civil papers; made 54 transports; and performed five funeral escorts.
• Monica R. Williams, 35, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Courtney Bullard, 25, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Jamonica T. Culliver, 36, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Erica Weaver, 29, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Carlos L. Arnold, 34, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Maurice Waters, 43, of Montgomery, for promoting prison contraband.
• Karen Millikan, 55, of Atmore, for domestic violence (harassment).
• Gary L. Montgomery, 46, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Sanathan U. Wiggins, 21, of Atmore, for criminal mischief I and throwing/shooting into an occupied vehicle.