Sheriff’s reports for Wed., March 30, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of March 19-25, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 99 complaints and six domestic calls; served 79 civil papers; made 30 transports; and performed three funeral escorts.
• Tony Hodges, 39, of Evergreen, for failure to appear.
• John C. Victor, 19, of Flomaton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Michael A. Hayes, 22, of Atmore, for sex offender act violation.
• David Z. McGhee, 27, of Montgomery, for receiving stolen property I.
• Samantha L. Gates, 26, of Atmore, for domestic violence III (assault).