Sheriff’s reports for Wed., April 6, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of March 25 through April 1, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 99 complaints and six domestic calls; served 79 civil papers; made 30 transports; and performed three funeral escorts.
• Christopher L. Hyatt, 43,of Atmore, for domestic violence.
• Summerlin Mack-Julius, 29, of Montgomery, for three counts of failure to appear.
• Tracy C. Sellers, 52, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Jolien C. Loomis, 32, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Brandon Causey, 28, of Satsuma, for failure to appear.