Sheriff’s reports for Wed., April 13, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of April 2-8, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 137 complaints and five domestic calls; served 95 civil papers; made 38 transports; and performed 10 funeral escorts.
• Valerie L. McGhee, 47, of Atmore, for eluding law enforcement.
• John C. Townson, 47, of Atmore, for aggrevated stalking.
• Ashley L. Holland, 27, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Michael A. Hayles, of Atmore, for sex offender registration notification act violation.
• Denise Weatherspoon, 30, of Atmore, for welfare abuse of a child.