Sheriff’s reports for Wed., April 20, 2016
Published 5:47 pm Tuesday, April 19, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of April 9-15, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 130 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 112 civil papers; made 28 transports; and performed four funeral escorts.
• Marcus B. Bayne, 35, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Chiquita H. Williams, 31, of Brewton, for domestic violence III (assault).
• Tyler Corey, 24, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Scottie L. Smith, 45, of Atmore, for harassment.
• Samantha R. Bright, 31, of Atmore, for reckless driving and criminal mischief III.