Sheriff’s reports for Wed., May 4, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of April 23-29, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 201 complaints and eight domestic calls; served 64 civil papers; made 39 transports; and performed three funeral escorts.
• Johnnie Hardman, 27, of Brewton, for bringing stolen property into the state.
• Raymond D. McKinley, 29, of Jackson, for escape III.
• Autumn L. Meadows, 29, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Carl D. Bryars, 47, of Bay Minette, for two counts of domestic violence III (reckless endangerment) and (menacing).
• Jeremy B. Wilson, of 29, Greenville, N.C., for making a terrorist threat and harassing communication.
• Shane Kendall, 45, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Daren J. Knighten, 25, of Atmore, for distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
• Sunceri R. Bledsoe, 51, of Flomaton, for fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
• Laurel S. Clayton, 29, of Repton, for 24 counts of negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Brittany K. Talbot, 31, of Laurel Hill, Fla., for failure to appear.
• Suzanne M. Wall, 33, of Atmore, for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
• Miachel E. Slack, 27, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Devin J. Nicholson, 24, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Oscar L. Powers, 34, of Perdido, for probation violation.