Sheriff’s reports for Wed., May 18, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of May 7-13, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 212 complaints and 11 domestic calls; served 115 civil papers; made 32 transports; and performed two funeral escorts.
• Grealen D. Montgomery, 36, of Atmore, for harassment and menacing.
• Wayne Crutchfield, 42, of Flomaton, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Chrlie L. Hallum, 37, of Seminole, for two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Deparrish Campbell, 24, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• William H. O’Farrell, 72, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Kenneth D. Townson, 44, of Brewton, for harassment.
• Nicholas C. Phelps, 23, of Brewton, for promoting prison contraband III.
• Twaquita S. Mays, 34, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Jabarie L. Arnold, 36, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Raymond E. Palmer, 60, of Atmore, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Tristan Maxwell, 28, of Evergreen, for failure to appear.