Sheriff’s reports for Wed., June 15, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of June 4-10, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 120 complaints and six domestic calls; served 129 civil papers; made 38 transports; and performed five funeral escorts.
• Reginald D. Yealder, 24, of Atmore, for violation of parole.
• Edwin D. Markey III, 34, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Sharon J. McCall, 42, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
• Tommy Kennedy, 26, of Brewton, for attempting to elude.
• Tikeyah S. Jones, 22, of Pensacola, Fla., for failure to appear.
• Dale D. Struble, 76, of Brewton, for theft of property I.
• Craig Lambert, 35, of Atmore, for domestic violence III and two counts of criminal mischief.
• Ray S. Hunt, 23, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Debra Gibson, 46, of Billingsley, Ala., for violation of probation.
• Michael L. Bell, 36, of Brewton, for unlawful possession of marijuana II, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful carrying of a pistol; and driving under the influence of a controlled substance.
• Jamie L. Vidas, 39, of Lillian, Ala., for theft of property III.