Sheriff’s Reports for June 22, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of June 11-17, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 200 complaints and six domestic calls; served 90 civil papers; made 35 transports; and performed four funeral escorts.
• Morgan H. Steele, 25, of Brewton, for failure to appear and probation violation.
• Scotty L. Walker, 36, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Amber Bradford, 27, of Brewton, for possession of a controlled substance.
• Lapatrick D. Smith, 36, of Atmore, for theft of property I.
• Janna M. Dunn, 20, of Brewton, for theft of property I.
• Labriesha Jones, 21, of Atmore, for unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle.