Sheriff’s reports for Wed., June 29, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of June 18-24, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 190 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 114 civil papers; made 33 transports; and performed three funeral escorts.
• Christopher Crutchfield, 22, of Brewton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Kwame Williams, 36, of Montgomery, for FTA.
• Will Graphenreed, 50, of Evergreen, for FTA.
• Shannon Black, 43, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Lance Dixon, 42, of Brewton, for public intoxication.
• Donna Martin, 36, of Flomaton, for harassing communications and bond revocation.
• Joseph R. Carter, 29, of Brewton, for domestic violence and harassing communication.
• Maegan Gilchrist, 32, of Atmore, for identity theft, fraudulent use and possession of a credit/debit card.
• Belinda F. Montgomery, 41, of Atmore, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Richard A. White, 38, of Perdido, for unlawful brekaing and entering a vehicle, receiving stolen property I and II, and theft of property I and II.
• Jason Taylor, 40, of Atmore, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Rodderick M. Lee, 40, of Atmore, for unlawful inprisonment and burglary I.
• Colby W. Satterwhite, 24, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Donna L. Martin, 36, of Flomaton, for criminal trespassing.
• Wanita L. Butler, 48, of Bay Minette, for theft of lost property IV.