Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Aug. 24, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Aug. 13-19, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 231 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 76 civil papers; made 45 transports; and performed three funeral escorts.
• Carolyn A. Madden, 58, of Brewton, for discharging a firearm into a building.
• Kenneth L. Powell, 39, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Larry Beasley, 59, of Brewton, for harassing communications.
• Sandra D. Beasley, 55, of Brewton, for harassing communications.
• Jennifer R. Gross, 39, of Castleberry, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Da’Quain M. Kiser, 18, of Brewton, for distribution/furnishing and a controlled substance.
• Brian Hawsey, 36, of Flomaton, for probation violation.
• Nathaniel Moton, 34, of Atmore, for driving under the influence and driving while license revoked.
• James Williamson, 36, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana I.
• Kermeny Benjamin, 43, of Prichard, for unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle.
• Melinda Ward, 45, of Monroeville, for theft by deception I.
• Angela Jossey, 51, of Castleberry, for identity theft, theft by deception II and negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Dillon Snider, 43, of Atmore, for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
• Jerid Snider, 40, of Atmore, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Chandra M. Boyd, 42, of Brewton, for driving while license revoked or suspended.