Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Sept. 14, 2016
Published 7:08 pm Tuesday, September 13, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Sept. 3-9, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 138 complaints and five domestic calls; served 72 civil papers; made 44 transports; and performed three funeral escorts.
• Crystal M. Harrison, 34, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Van Dailey, 23, of Monroeville, for failure to appear.
• Damien Spears, 34, of Brewton, for non payment of child support.
• Joseph P. Bosarge, 36, of Brewton, for attempted to flee and elude police.
• Travel L. Harvey, 33, of Bay Minette, for possession of a forged instrument II and theft of property II.