Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Oct. 5, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Sept. 24-30, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 202 complaints and four domestic calls; served 62 civil papers; made 27 transports; and performed four funeral escorts.
• Buddie Jackson, 39, of Flomaton, for community corrections.
• Scott E. Bartley, 38, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Trevon T. George, 33, of Atmore, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Terry J. McCreary, 41, of Flomaton, for possession of marijuana I and manufacturing of a controlled substance II.
• Quayon McCants, 28, of Atmore, for domestic violence III criminal mischief, domestic violence III simple assault, interference with domestic violence emergency call, domestic violence strangulation, burglary I and child abuse.
• Octavia R. Campbell, 31, of Flomaton, for possession of marijuana I and manufacturing of a controlled substance II.
• Richard Maddox, 37, of Frisco City, for failure to appear and negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Trevor Baldwin, 40, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
• Dasharell Dailey, 25, of Atmore, for burgary I.