Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Oct. 12, 2016
Published 8:11 pm Tuesday, October 11, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Oct. 1-7, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 163 complaints and five domestic calls; served 113 civil papers; made 47 transports; and performed five funeral escorts.
• Charles E. Cutts, 52, of Flomaton, for escape I.
• David L. Johnson, 20, of Atmore, for failure to appear and reckless endangerment.
• John W. Leino, 37, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Kristie N. Pruett, 26, of Atmore, for domestic violence III.
• Lasean K. Treadwell, 20, of Atmore, for assault II.
• Latonya Sanders, 43, of Riverdale, Ga., for theft by deception.