Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Nov. 2, 2016
The following are arrest reports for the week of Oct. 22-28, 2016.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 173 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 73 civil papers; made 43 transports; and performed two funeral escorts.
• Robin Lambeth, 43, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Allan L. Spates, 55, of Century, Fla., for probation violation.
• Tony Fantroy, 38, of Evergreen, for failure to appear.
• Napoleon Booker, 30, of Peterman, Ala., for failure to appear.
• James L. Riley, 18, of Brewton, for domestic violence II (assault).
• Anthony E. Montgomery, 44, of Little River, for failure to appear.