Sheriff’s reports for Wed., May 10, 2017
The following are arrest reports for the week of April 29 through May 5, 2017.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 201 complaints and six domestic calls; served 96 civil papers; made 27 transports; and performed two funeral escorts.
• Christopher T. Hosford, 32, of East Brewton, for escape III and revocation of community corrections.
• Traa L. Stallworth, 22, of Brewton, for failure to appear and possession of a controlled substance.
• Earl L. Dortch, 59, of Atmore, for assault I.
• Kevin J. Boudreaux, 31, of Lockport, La., for failure to appear.
• Davis E. Hubert, 56, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Brittney N. Padgett, 18, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Sandra R. Ramieri, 26, of Flomaton, for probation violation.
• Ricky D. Reed, 55, of Saraland, of failure to appear.
• Scotty D. Robinson Jr., 24, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Catrina R. Faircloth, age N/A, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Danny L. Hall, 44, of Atmore, for probation violation.