Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Oct. 18, 2017
During the week of Oct. 7-13, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 229 complaints and 10 domestic calls; served 89 civil papers; performed 40 transports; four domestic escorts; and three funeral escorts.
• Blake M. McGraw, 19, of East Brewton, for bond revocation, two counts of selling and furning a controlled substance to a minor, rape II and sodomy II.
• Gary D. Heathcock, 41, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Joshua A. Gradeless, 26, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Jessica N. Fowler, 28, of Brewton, for three counts of failure to appear.
• Kiauna S. Grice, 27, of Century, Fla., for bench warrant.
• Levi W. Satterwhite, 23, of Deatsville, for interference with a domestic violence on an emergency call.
• Donna L. Godwin, 37, of Mary Ester, Fla., for failure to appear.
• Jerbey E. East, 20, of Clarkesville, Tenn., for promoting prison contraband II and III.
• Tiara M. Howard, 23, of Atmore, for promoting prison contraband II and III.
• Gavria M. Melton, 28, of Center Point, for assault II.
• Toni Brown, 52, of Atmore, for hindering prosecution.
• William H. O’Farrell, 73, of Brewton, for theft of property III, illegal possession of a credit/debit card and possession of a forged instrument.
• Romona H. Smith, 56, of Brewton, for theft of property III and illegal possession of a credit/debit card.