Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Jan. 10, 2018
During the week of Dec. 30, 2017 to Jan. 5, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 121 complaints and served 12 civil papers, responded to four domestic calls and performed six funeral escorts.
• Fred C. Ward, 50, of Atmore, for three counts of failure to appear, theft of property I and two counts of fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
• Jerry W. Harris, 37, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Whitney L. Owens, 27, of Monroeville, for failure to appear.
• Cain Smith, 23, of Atmore, for assault III.
• Davida J. Leino, 19, of Flomaton, for harassment.
• Robert Perkins, 28, of Eight Mile, for theft of property III.
• Edmund Deese, 38, of Atmore, for failure to appear.