Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Jan. 31, 2018
During the week of Jan. 20-26, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 151 complaints and served 65 civil papers, responded to eight domestic calls and performed seven funeral escorts.
• Debrah D. Croley, 52, of Century, Fla., for failure to appear (FTA).
• Sa’Core R. McCants, 23, of Brewton, for FTA and probation violation.
• Lakeith O. Reynolds, 23, of Atmore, for robberty I and bond revocation.
• Ramsey D. Robinson, 34, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• James E. Manley, 45, of Brewton, for FTA and being a fugitive from justice.
• Lacey R. Clark, 26, of Phenix City, for interference with custody of law enforcement.
• Rodney K. Hines, 36, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
• Anterio M. Drakeford, 20, of Brewton, for probation.
• Carlos L. Arnold, 36, of Brewton, for FTA, distribution of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and probation violation.
• Marion Biggs, 38, of Jay, Fla., for FTA.
• Tyreshia R. Graves, 20, of Bay Minette, for FTA
• Aquilla Dortch, 49, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Dewitt Carter, 22, of Atmore, for domestic violence III.
• Tevin D. Watts, 23, of Atmore, for assault I, criminal mischief II, theft of property III and harassment.
• Shawn C. Puidokas, 24, of Spanish Fort, for theft by fraudulent leasing.
• Scotty Hammac, 49, of East Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Darrell J. Smith, 23, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Ernest D. Roiln, 46, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana II and probation violation.