Sheriff’s reports for Wed., March 14, 2018
During the week of March 3-9, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to170 complaints and served 46 civil papers, responded to six domestic calls and performed five funeral escorts.
• Richard J. Kennedy, 29, of Laurel Hill, Fla., for criminal michief III and criminal trespassing III.
• Anthony Lewis, 46, of Brewton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Douglas Clack, 56, of Atmore, for intimidating a witness and unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle.
• Tommy Reed, 66, of Brewton, for FTA and criminal trespassing III.
• Joshua C. Lawrence, 27, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Jason D. Cole, 48, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Cynthia M. Fargo, 37, of Cantonment, Fla., for FTA.
• Tara A. Bryan, 33, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Deanna M. Gulley, 21, of Frisco City, for FTA.
• Ramsey D. Robinson, 35, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• English A Scott, 39, of Mobile, for FTA.
• Dallas P. McCormick, 23, of Brewton, for harassment.
• Edward Johnson, 34, of Brewton, for contempt of court.
• Donald E. Boutwell, 38, of Atmore, for domestic violence assault.