Sheriff’s report for Wed., June 27, 2018
During the week of June 16-22, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 228 complaints and served 109 civil papers, responded to two domestic calls and performed five funeral escorts.
• Crystal M. Lett, 33, of Frisco City, for failure to appear (FTA).
• LaBrandon M. Sharp, 33, of Atmore, for discharing a firearm in an occupied vehicle and three counts of attemted murder.
• Quentin L. Alexander, 30, of Mobile, for carrying a concealed pistol without a permit, possession of marijuana I and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Marcus A. Garrett, 39, of Bay Minette, for possession of a controlled substance.
• Donald S. Clark, 26, of Pensacola, Fla., for FTA.
• Terry D. Beasley, 36, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Sandra McCorvey, 64, of Monroeville, for two counts of theft of property III.
• Michael B. Pettway, 21, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Toney M. Keith, 43, of Talladega, for probation violation.
• Brian J. Ledkins, 36, of Flomaton, for bond revocation.
• William Andrews, 51, of Brewton, for violation of bond.
• Gaetyn J. Thames, 19, of Atmore, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Devante M. Lee, 20, of Atmore, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jonathan N. Cook, 54, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Catrina R. Faircloth, 40, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Wayne Woodson, 56, of Century, Fla., for disorderly conduct.
Editor’s note: In the Wed., June 20, 2018, edition, Gaylen Mock was not supposed to be on the arrest report. He was listed as having been arrested for a litter complaint, when in fact, he filed the complaint.
We were happy to set the record straight.