Sheriff’s reports for Wed., July 4, 2018
During the week of June 23-29, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 215 complaints and served 62 civil papers, responded to six domestic calls and performed four funeral escorts.
• Allen M. Anderson, 23, of Uriah, for failure to appear (FTA).
• William S. Dixon, 43, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Tommy Johnson, 41, of Evergreen, for public intoxication.
• Dedrionne L. Lee, 22, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Eunice L. Perdue, 28, of N/A, for probation violation.
• Thomas H. Tolin, 35, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Stephen McKenzie, 32, of Atmore, for violation of bond.
• Dalton R. Walker, 20, of Atomre, for possession of a controlled substance, two counts of possession of marijuana II, reckless driving, driving while license revoked and operating a vehicle without insurance.
• Meagan N. Dantzle, 26, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Phyllis A. Richardson, 53, of Castleberry, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Jah’Meir C. Jackson, 20, of Brewton, for rape II.
• Lalanda L. Luckett, 33, of Mobile, for FTA.
• Ronald Holliman, 33, of Brewton, for two counts of FTA.
• Michael D. Kaufman, 19, of Range, for attempting to elude and possession of marijuana I.