Sheriff’s reports for Wed., July 11, 2018
During the week of June 30 through July 6, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 151 complaints and served 89 civil papers, responded to five domestic calls and performed three funeral escorts.
• Brittany G. Bryant, 25, of Brewton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Stephanie L. Mendibles, 32, of Brewton, for escape III, disorderly conduct and domestic violence III.
• Christy R. Hanks, 31, of Evergreen, for FTA.
• Lindsey M. Hanks, 36, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Karrie D. McGhee, 42, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Joel L. Lewis, 42, of Atmore, for harassing communications.
• Arkia R. Ford, 23, of Atmore, for FTA and probation violation.
• Angela C. Bell, 46, of Castleberry, for drug paraphernalia and driving under the influence.
• Jermaine D. Montgomery, 31, of Brewton, for probation violation and FTA.
• Latashia R. Shoemaker, 38, of Atmore, for theft by fraudulent leasing.
• Annie Frye, 47, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Dakota F. Smith, 23, of Atmore, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Stacey M. Weaver, 26, of East Brewton, for FTA, theft of property III and fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
• Thomas J. Ashcraft, 31, of Atmore, for throwing/shooting into an occupied vehicle.
• Doris V. Chase, 46, of Brewton, for domestic violence III.
• Tiara S. Matthews, 29, of Brewton, for possession of marijuana II.
• Deborah D. Croley, 53, of Century, Fla., for FTA.