Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Aug. 8, 2018
During the week of July 28 to Aug. 3, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 165 complaints and served 119 civil papers, responded to one domestic call and performed two funeral escorts.
• Ladarius Q. Smith, 21, of Brewton, for making a terrorist threat and disorderly conduct.
• Stephanie A. Boyd, 32, of Flomaton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Amanda D. Dubose, 36, of Flomaton, for three counts of FTA.
• Monica Williams, 37, of Evergreen, for driving with a suspended license and negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Jeffery A. Jenkins, 33, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Theresa M. Girby, 53, of Bay Minette, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Sandro R. Ramieri, 27, of Flomaton, for bringing stolen property into the state.
• Cenkrystal Roberts, 34, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Cindy A. Gray, 37, of Evergreen, for probation violation.
• Melinda K. Ward, 47, of Monroeville, for bond revocation.
• James J. Peoples, 60, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Eurecka Finklea, 29, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Marc D. Reed, 45, of Foley, for possession of drug paraphernalia.