Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Sept. 19, 2018
During the week of Sept. 8, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 220 complaints and calls for service and three domestic calls, served 66 civil papers and performed 48 transports and two funeral escorts.
• Willie M. Southwell, 29, of Smithville, Tenn., for failure to appear (FTA).
• Ernest Powell, 38, of Atmore, for FTA and revocation of bond.
• Gary A. McGraw, 44, of East Brewton, for revocation of bond.
• Heather D. Watson, 42, of Flomaton, for theft of property II and bond revocation.
• Ricardo G. Fisher, 54, of Atmore, for contempt of court.
• Tyler D. Corey, 27, of Atmore, for theft of property I and theft of property IV.
• Jennifer F. Donald, 36, of Flomaton, for criminal mischief II and criminal trespassing III.
• Paul R. Morris, 39, of Atmore, for FTA and a bench warrant.
• Lagarick R. Black, 21, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Ernest D. Rolin, 47, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Gary A. Reese, 54, of Atmore, for violation of bond.
• William S. Nichols, 26, of Flomaton, for criminal trespassing I.
• Cord H. Salter, 25, of Castleberry, for two counts of FTA.
• Andre D. Campbell, 32, of Brewton, for revocation of bond.
• Jamie L. Chavers, 33, of Brewton, for two counts of FTA.
• Ashley Lowe, 42, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance.