Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Nov. 21, 2018
During the week of Nov. 10, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 205 complaints and calls for service and four domestic calls, served 92 civil papers and performed 61 transports, one domestic escorts and two funeral escorts.
• Scotty Hammac, 50, of Brewton, for escape I, failure to appear (FTA), and revocation of community corrections.
• Stephen McKenzie, 32, of Atmore, for FTA and domestic violence III harassment.
• Arthur A. Simmons, 22, of N/A, for FTA and probation violation.
• Donald R. Goff, 47, of Brewton, for FTA.
• David C. Boyd III, 39, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Jasmine S. Culliver, 21, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Gergory D. Thames, 48, of Atmore, for violation of bond.
• Eddie B. Jones, 28, of Brewton, for revocation of bond.
• Karen L. Greenwood, 35, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Lasean K. Treadwell, 26, of Atmore, for revocation of bond.
• Madonna B. Shaniel, 53, of Atmore, for fugitive from service.
• Erica L. White, 33, of Monroeville, for FTA and probation violation.
• Horace L. Jones, of Brewton, for theft by deception I.
• Eddie B. Jones, 28, of Brewton, for attempting to elude, distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
• Alaska B. Hayles, 26, of Atmore, for FTA, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Megan E. Cox, 27, of Bay Minette, for FTA and traffic.
• Ethan D. Cardwell, 24, of East Brewton, for human trafficking II.
• John E. Fields, 47, of Brewton, for theft of property I and theft of property II.
• Derek M. Coleman, 28, of Mobile, for probation violation.
• Kenneth R. Jackson, 35, of Atmore, for FTA.
• TJ M. Jarrell, 28, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Jarion Baker, 45, of Owassa, for FTA.